Owners of any earlier version of Bus Hound can upgrade securely to version
at half the purchase price. Upon purchase, the
new version is instantly
available for download. Please contact
firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any special ordering needs.
Version 6 Features
- Supports Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8,
Windows 10, and Server 2008/2012
- Displays ATA-8 commands
- Displays extra Bluetooth protocol
- Send ATA DMA commands
- Displays SPC4 SCSI commands
- Split log files into segments
Version 5 Features
- Build and submit your own commands. The data
transfers can be saved or loaded from a binary file. You can even
access the hardware at the port I/O level.
SCSI: send CDB's
or reset the SCSI bus
IDE/SATA/ATAPI: send ATA task file commands.
USB: send control, bulk, interrupt, or isochronous transfers.
Simulate hot plug, reset a pipe or port.
FireWire: perform asynchronous transfers and bus resets.
- Supports serial port, parallel port, ps/2 mice,
and ps/2 keyboards
- Display the driver that submitted each command
complete with filtering. You can view individual driver details
including the version and product it came from.
- Automatically capture data for hot plugged
devices instead of needing to wait for them to appear. Capture
additional USB enumeration packets.
- Log the system date and time with each command
- Site license: append to files
- Select any combination of columns
- Captures additional ATA commands under Windows
2003. Displays descriptions of ATA-7 commands.
- Device properties displays device serial
number, USB pipe details, USB 2.0 hi-speed indicator, FireWire node + bus
id + bus speed.
- Detects devices even if device manager marks
them with a problem or as unknown.
- More product help
- Fixes field problems reported by customers
screen shot demonstrating the new Bus
Commander tool sending an inquiry command.